Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: suicide

Ok, Sarah, Venyl, Simply_Me, and anyone else who is even remotly considering suicide, please, please, don't. Look, life's a *beep*, I know that from experiance. My life has been *beeped* up since I was four and a half *beeping* years old. I am fifteen now, so you do the math. I only once, for the breifest moment considered suicide, and I looked back, and thought, "What the *beep* was I thinking?" I know that sometimes, life seems creul and unforgiving, and the truth is, it is. But, death is not the only escape. Yes, your problems may end, but those that care about you, and there are those that do wheather you believe it or not, will be shattered. I just recently discovered, that my boyfriend of almost five months, tried to kill himself before he met me, and that fact itself tore me apart, even now I know that he won't try again. If you need to talk to someone, my Yahoo IM's are livia_eve25, and geckogirl692, please talk to me. But you should first talk to someone you trust that can help you. Also, remember, if you do take you life, you can never again see sunset, hear the laughter of a loved one, smell flowers on the afternoon breeze, have someone close to you wrap their arms around you and tell you they love you, taste your favorite food, or any of the other small things that really make life so important. So again, talk to me, talk to anybody, just talk. Please.

ok u can go to a school counselor and talk bout it ok also dont do it i mean it even says in the bible u go to hell if u commit scuicide so dont do it also talk to friends bout it ok just dont do it i have been there and i talked to my friends and they helped

Suicide

I have already gone to the school's counsler. He was no help. He's the biggest retard ever. I've gone to him about cutting my wrists and when I over dosed with diet pills. He doesn't help worth *beep*. My friends were even worse. They act like they care but they don't. My friends think my life is perfect and that I just want attention. My life isn't perfect. My parents have to be the worst people in the world . My sisters are stupid and I want them to just leave me alone. Well if you have any advice I could use it.

---[added by secret_agent_man from a follow up post by simply_me]---

Ok I have had the worst week possible. My parents seriously think I am dirt. They don't care about what I think or how I feel. I don't want to live with them anymore. Every time we talk it turns into a big argument. I always end up in my room yelling at them and throwing things saying I hate them. I have tried to be nice but it doesn't work its like all they care about is my other sisters. I need help because I have no idea what to do and they are the reason I want to die. Some one please help me out

4. 08-29-2011, 09:07 PM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice