Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: suicide

So tell me...

Okay, tell me why you want to do it?

And tell me why you might not want to?

whatever

sarah69

Sarah, Your first post said you were looking for advice or help. I'm trying. But you have to give me a little background.
    Have you talked to anybody yet?

i dont want help! so go and try give other person i dont want any help anymore...later

Lashing out are we?

Sarah, I have a life, albeit a little screwed up right now. But I wasn't the one talking about killing myself, remember? If you don't want any help, why are you hanging around this forum? It can't be for kicks! Regardless of your name calling, I wish you well.

SARAH69

Oh lass,

If you are serious about killing yourself, talk to someone. But remember, how you feel now is not necessarily how you will feel in six months. I have tried to kill myself many times.....I do not want to die anymore. If I could wrap my arms around you I would.

i used to think about suicide every god forsaken day of my life. i used to hate everything but i kept a smile on my face so noe one would realize. i didnt want anyone to know. But the worst thing u can do is to end it all, u never know wut might happen in the future, u could be more than u ever expected, just wait it out, u never noe wut u might become. My life has just grown so much better, right before i was planning suicide, i got my first job, just because i wanted my first job before i died, well anyway, i met my girlfriend there and i love her more than anything, she is the greatest and all u need to do is give it time and lay it in God's hands...

Because you stated you do not want to die, makes me believe you do not want to commit suicide. You think it's the only way out of your problems. It's not!

You are right in saying you need to get some help, and talk to your parents. If you just -cannot- talk to your parents about it, perhaps just tell them you have been extremely upset and would like to speak to a councellor about your problems. You don't have to mention suicide straight away. Or even still, book into see a councellor without telling your parents at first. You need to talk to a professional about these thoughts and get some help in sorting out your problems.

I never thought about committing suicide, but there were times when I was a teen and where I could not think of any positive reasons to be alive. There is one key element - hope. Simply do not lose hope. Who knows who you will meet tomorrow, or what will happen? There are so many things that are going to happen in your life that will bring you joy and happiness, so give it a chance. I never thought I would be happy, but slowly the pain did disappear and I found reasons to want to live.

We all have down periods in our lives, just don't give up.

Goodluck.

I am very sorry you are having thoughts like that and you do need to talk to someone.Tell me why you feel this need and maybe I can help

well i think im going to ask my parents if i can live with one of my aunts for a little while because of this problem. but im not very sure that they will let me. but hey who knows, maybe they will ask me if i wanna move in with them. man that would be great. But i was think i dont know which one to move in with if i got to move in with one. because one has kids and the other does. but one of my aunts has one on the way. so its like woah but if you wanna talk to me about it im online all the time maddchillgurl420 or my sn but im ALWAYS on jamin945girl7 talk to you later
    sarah {wish me luck}

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice