Hi!

I am currently going through a divorce and the thing is we just got married back in April. I don't want to do this. My question is what can I do that would open his eyes to what he is about to throw away and what he is about to lose. I love this man very much and still even after everything would do anything for him. So what makes a guy open his eyes and realize he's making a mistake. Everytime we ever broke up in the past, he always came back.....Please help me get my husband back!

I am sorry to hear such a sad story. have you tried marraige therapy/counseling??? If not, I would definitely consider it before a divorce is finalized. it may save your marraige. Ask him what he feels is lacking in the realtionship that he feels he needs to leave?

Even if you get straight answers from him, if he is not willing to work things out between you wo, you need to understand that it takes two to tango and you cant be left wiith all the work. I know you may not want to hear this but if the love in a relationship is gone, then there is not much one can do. Try to be as accepting about it as possible. But I would definitely look into counseling

Hi Amanda,

I share Mermayd's sorrow for you. I bet life is being very hard for you and I can only imagine the sleepless nights you might have over this whole issue.

Mermayd pretty much said a lot and her advice is good. I do have an addition, though. In the process of working things out, also look at the bigger picture. Look ahead for about five years. I am sure you never want to be brought into this situation again. The reason why I am asking you this, is because you said you have broken up a few times in the past, too.

It is impossible to go on like this: break up... then get together again... then break up again... it will kill you and devastate you. In that case, you might want to consider to break away, no matter how much it hurts now. Time will heal most wounds. I also advice you to avoid you walking on your toes ALL the time to make your marriage working. Mermayd mentioned something similar (it takes two to tango). I just wanted to put it in a different light. You can't do all the work, Amanda.

I hope you get things sorted out the way you want to and I wish you good luck with that. I hope I was a bit of help to you.

~ SwingFox ~