problems w/ me and m girlfriend

Just need some relationship advice. My girlfriend and I have been going out for 9 months(in about a week.) I have fallen abosolutley in love with her. Yet, she doesn't like to kiss, She says she's not into it. We have a great emotional relationship, and I also want a physical relationship. She says she doesn't like it anymore..... I thikn it's because I smuthered her with affection to much, I don't know, please somebody help me....

Some people like it, some dont. You can have a good physical relationship without kissing all the time. But in regards to kissing, you could be right that you smothered her, but she just may not be a person whos as into it as you are. I would suggest not giving open mouth kisses. A peck on the cheek or neck, and the forhead and occasionally the lips sends her the same message that you love her and you dont have to eat off her face .

For a good physical relationship, I would say to try to involve caressing her neck, stomach, inner things. these are sensuous places. Get some massage oil or even lotion (but warm it in the micro or your hands first) and treat her to a back, foot, hand massage once a week or so.

Hugging and holding is much more emotional at times than kissing can be. When you are alone, just have her lay on your stomach or shoulder and hold your arms around her. I'm sure she will love the change.

As far as kissing goes, I know you want to but ease up on it and see how ofen she comes to you for it. And when she does, a peck is enough. Let her be in the lead, rather than you. Good luck!

I am not sure if I can agree totally to Mermayd. I am very affectionate myself and that includes kissing parts. I am not sure if a relation without kissing each other would work for me. There's just a few needs I have in a relation. Kissing is one of those things. Then again, that's just silly me.

What you should do? Well, how important is kissing for you? Important enough to break up when you don't get it?

I hope this helped. Good luck!

Regards,

~ SwingFox ~