Do you believe in Signs. Not the ones from Mel Gibsons Movie

je951357

Do you guys believe in signs that sort of guide you along? There is this girl I really like and I dont know whether or not to ask her out. I think she likes me and I know I like her. Anyway, the other day I got a fortune cookie and it said " Someone wants to get to know you better". Is that supposed to mean something? I was watching American Idol and as soon as I turned it on someone was singing a song with Lyrics about hiding your feelings. I mean, why did I turn the tv on at that time? Howcome I didnt turn it on 5 seconds later. How come I got a fortune cookie that said that? How come of all the fortune cookies I got THAT one. For me, I think that there are signs that sort of show you the way. have you ever seen the movie Serendipity? Good movie. The movie is about how signs bring two people together. You should really see it. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced these things and if you think they are there for a reason, or if you just think im a wacko. Thats all.

Been there, done that, moved on.

Seriously, Ive felt the same way, one time that song called "crazy for this girl" kept coming on the radio, and it was funny, because it's almost like it was written for my situation.

But that girl hasn't been in my life for over a year since I graduated high school.

The true "signs" are the one SHE gives you and those are the ones you should pay most attention to.

Many times I have had similar experiences and I do have stories that are 100% true that would make your hair stand. A few of them I have witnesses to. The problem is there is a difference to intuition showing you the way, vs you just noticing things because your looking for them, and true 6th sense type things. To me it looks like you are just analyzing things a certain way to make you believe in something. I have had several fortune cookies that I didn't pay attention to. As soon as I have an interest in someone I start relating new fortune cookies to the experiences I have with a significant other. Your mind is very powerful and can play tricks on you. I am still somewhat sceptical of "SIGNS" even with all the experiences I have had. However, for anyone to say with absolute confidence there are nothing such as "SIGNS" or abilities beyond us, has never really experienced those feelings we are talking about. It will always be a mystery, it's an interesting aspect of life, so embrace it...enjoy it, but do not put too much faith in something we hardly understand. BTW, it sounds like you are really hoping this girl likes you...lay your cards down and just ask her out. The signs can only tell you what she might be feeling. In the end your the one that still has to make the move. Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...