Getting a girl to like me instead

Hank

I don't really know how to put this but here it goes.

I am senior in high school and I really like this girl and I have been friends with her for a couple years nowand we have a really good relationship. I have started to talk to her a lot more nowadays and we have become closer. The other day she told me that she liked one of my friends. Now I know he doesnt want to do anything with her and she knows this too. She is trying to get over him but it is hard for her. What can I do to avert the attention off of him and put it on me? She doesnt know I like her, But we kind of flirt and joke about liking each other(well I'm not joking) Any advice would be appreciated.

Hank out

Hi,

This is a difficult situation. My advice is to talk to her in a more serious way about how you feel about her. But, it looks like the timing is not right at the moment and that's something you have to take seriously into account. She might push you away, if you go out and tell her now, while she is still trying to get over her feelings.

thereforeeeeeee, I would say to support her and be there for her. Do some fun things with her like going to the movies or other stuff. If you have the idea that she's more comfortable again, you could always tell her how you feel about her.

I hope this is of help. Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~