I need advice.

Me and my girlfriend were fooling around (oral sex) and she had a bit of precum on her fingers. She licked it off and then rubbed the outside of the vagina (around the clit) without actually putting it in. It's 3 days later, and she has her period (around the time we expected it, within a day or two). It's very light right now, not as heavy as a normal period. Could she be pregnant?

No. shes not preg. any sign of a period is a period. period. besides, it is very very very highly unlikely, i dunno if even possible for her to be preg if she licked her finger before putting it there. no worries. if shes not alredy, she should see a gyno. they give free tests and it doesnt take long at all.

No. shes not preg. any sign of a period is a period. period. besides, it is very very very highly unlikely, i dunno if even possible for her to be preg if she licked her finger before putting it there. no worries. if shes not alredy, she should see a gyno. they give free tests and it doesnt take long at all.

Yea! W000! She's not pregnant, even though it's very light? Hmmm. I'm gonna celebrate. Probably not by having sex, though. 8)

(my theory is that it's light because she's been very nervous, since she's been worrying if she's pregnant or not for the past few days)

• 3 years later...