Ask For Advice

Thread: I treat her like a queen and she treats me like crap

tunyc
    hey people my name is gil and i just need to know something....me and my girl are engaged but she acts really werid.we never spend time together.everytime shes with me she makes an excuse to leave .she says she loves me but ....i write her letters everysingle day and she never writes me back i get her presents wen she feels down i treat her like a queen and she treats me like crap.but wen i confront her about it she says its not my fault shes so upset and that she really does love me.another thing im planning my wedding and she doesent do anything she acts like she doesent care and im very very deppressed about it i dont know wat to do HELP!!!!

Lauren

PULL BACK!

Time to pull wayyyy back.

Give her her space. She obviously is very unsure about a long term commitment. She can still be in love with you but unsure.....

You need to give her alot of time and space. It sounds like you are being a bit too intense. Give her some time to miss you and call you up and come to you instead.

Dont tell her you are going to give her space. just ease off ALOT. but still be cheery and happy when you do call or see her to let her know that you arent mad or anything.

let the wedding arrangments take a back seat for a bit.

SweetypieEnlightenedOne

Lauren is absolutely right. Pull awayl...be nice about it...but be just as distant with her as she is with you. This will teach her that your not to be toyed with. And that you actually have a heart . Trust me...this worked for me. It killed me to do it..but when I did ..I got the results I wanted. :P

raggamuffin
    Do you want to spend the rest of yourlife with someone who is treating you like this? I mean I dont doubt that you want to spend your life with this girl but not under these circumstances. FOr the time being I would do as the others say, back of and put the wedding on hold for the time being until shes grown up, solved her problems and ready to plan your wedding. You deserve to be treated like her King.

Top Threads
I really need some insight. Please help!!!!!
Ok so I've been dating this guy for 3 months and we really hit it off. We talked to each other for hours on the phone every night and text everyday
Need Unbias Opinions
So, my girlfriend and I just had another big fight. For me it looks like it's time to end it, but I don't want to. The frequency of these fights
Need insight and perspective....
Backstory We have been together about 3 months, and due to an experience she had with her last relationship where he was an admitted sex addict
Something really messed up is going on here, and he won't talk about it!
I don't even know if this is relevant to the situation but my boyfriend has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. He barely wants to talk about it
Am I crucifying him??
My partner has just got in from the pub and lied to me. He is tipsy and said twice that he hadn't smoked weed and then admitted that he had. I'm so
court, babymamma, child?
My bf has been to court, following all orders, doing cclasses, ect. Yet judge gave mother full disclosure on visits an contact with his son(with a
Domestic dispute
I just need mutual advice or opinions please. Super bowl Sunday me and my girlfriend went out to her sisters work to celebrate the super bowl with

valendtine's  day counseling
Featured Threads
How should I proceed?
I have financially supported my wife for the first 10 years of our marriage. I paid for everything (including her student loan from college) while
Was it rape if it wasn't violent?
Okay, I've never posted this on a forum or anywhere before so it's a little uncomfortable for me but bear with me. I met a guy two years ago that
Not sure what to make of this
So my boyfriend, 28, and I (26) have been together a year and a half now. My boyfriend, "Brett", used to be a member of this site called 'Suicide
Was He Cheating?
I need some advice. I have been with my bf for 2.5 years. I recently went through his phone which I never do but I had a bad feeling. He's been
My mother is snooping into my relationship
I know I posted about how my boyfriend came out as a bisexual after three years of dating right before he wanted to propose. And if some of you don't
hello new here and have a very unique situation
I just want to say HI and share a situation that I need help with desperately. So I will start off. I am a 37 yr old male, healthy and fit. I own
Do I leave my secure relationship for my soulmate?
So I've been with my fiancÚ for about 6 years and engaged half that. I've also been friends with a coworker of his for those 6 years. Only about a
Ask For Advice