flirtatious girls

I've encountered girls who have flirted with me even though they have boyfriends.

For example, one girl ragged on her better-looking friend when she joined our conversation. She also would look at me before she sat down and talk to me during class when I sat near her. I'd make a joke--she'd most certainly laugh. Her friends would leave the row of seats one way, but she'd follow me the other way even though it's farther from the door. These are obvious signs, but when I talk to her, she doesn't seem too enthusiastic--I found out she has a boyfriend.

I've seen Indian girls who check me out and look down when I catch them. These girls, I find out, only go out with Indian guys.

Why do girls who are literally out of my league do that? Is it a whole "forbidden fruit" type thing?

you never noticed before, because you never looked, and now that your looking, it seems like all eyes are on you... a lot of girls want that secret thing where they got there man next to them, but there secretly checking out another guy at another place, its life... and i say .. stay away from the girls with the men.... would u want ur girl doing that? trust me u wouldnt... if there doing that... would u really want them as your girlfriend, get one NOT checking guys out... NOT flirting alot... trust me ull be thankful for my advice!