Hey all,

My ex-girlfriend broke up with me 8 weeks (and two days) ago. Since then I've not accepted that this breakup is really going to last because I believe we are meant to be. I say this after sitting and thinking about the possibility of moving on, even after having talked with other girls romantically, but still I believe I need my ex- back. Next week will be a year to the day I met her, and I want to get something that will say to her "You are the most precious person in my life and I am forever greatful that I met you" while not being so much so that it will annoy her - she doesn't really believe we'll get back together, and while I know this sounds pathetic perhaps, she wants no talk about it - while I believe I just need to find the right words to express what I feel and why I think it could work out. Anyway - I need the right gift. She loves the color red, dolphines, butterflies and cats, and the musical "hair", red roses, music and I so far have come up with maybe a red stained-glass butterfly shaped medallion. Only trouble is I can imagine what I want to get her, but I can't find it, so I need as many good ideas as possible so that if I come accross something that is worthy, I'll have the good sense to look it over. I need as many replies as possible, as many suggestions as possible. Thank you sincerely, in advance.

she is my ^-touch-of-heaven-^

red roses are always a classic. I like the red stained butterfly idea. You can go to a mall and they usualyy have things like that in the nature or indian shops. Also on the carts that stand in the middle of the walkway. I have always found wonderful gifts at these places. Sorry, I just woke up and can't think of anything else, but I will let you know if I do. Good luck!