Am i allowed to love him???????

I am in love with someone that could only date me illegally. I am a minor and he is 18 and 19 in july. I know that it is not legal. But if you love someone then why in the hell should age get in the way. I care about him so much buti don't know if he feels the same for me. I know that he likes me, but i don't know if our age difference is that big of a deal. I am not going to let age get in the way of me loving him. but i want to be able to be seen in public with him. i want to be able to tell everyone i love him and that we are dating. I don't know what to do????

yeah I can understand how you feel, I'm in the same boat but I'm the old one. but I just got a question.

How old are you to begin with, I never heard that it was illegal to date someone over 18 but it is illegal to have sex with them that I know.

so I think you should just go out with him and be proud and never mind what others think. If we all cared about what everyone else thought of us this would be a pretty bad world. so good luck and if anyone wants to disagree with me then go ahead and reply.