How do i know what she wants

hin

Ok im sitting in class, i sit behind this girl. Ive liked her for almost a year & 1/2. Now ive talk to her ocasionally, but were both shy and i have no idea what to say unless she starts the convo. Now i know im not that attractive, but i really want this. Here is where the funny part comes in as im sittin in class she will just randomly rub her nose and look in my direction. Everytime i notice her rub her nose i look in her direction to see exactly where she is lookin and it turns out she is looking at me. If she catches me looking at her when she looks at me she will either turn to the clock or turn back around very quickly. Eerytime she rubs her nose she turns around, guarnteed. EVERYTIME! now i dont know what that means its really confusing me and eating me up cause i dont know if i should confront her on it or just go talk to her, please help.

Try to find out stuff that she's interested in, then go and start a conversation with her...

If you have the same interests, then something like, "Hi. I hear you like [something]. I'm into that too" and then you'll start to talk, hopefully...

If she has different interests, then something similar to, "Hi. I understand you're into [something]. Don't know much about that, but I was curious..." You get the idea

I know how you feel because I'm in a same situation as you, except that I'm shy and she's not. Starting a converstation is a good start so that at least she'll know that you show some interest in her. The problem with me though is that whenever I feel like talking to her, my feet suddenly feels like cement and I can't move. I hesitate. Then when I finally get close enough to talk to her...my mind just goes blank . Then I just sit back down not know what to do. I don't know what to say either unless she starts a conversation.