Its me again... I need URGENT advice....!!

Hi guys, I have posted several time in the forum.

Tonight, my gf, (we have had problems in the past), broke up with me I think... anyhow ill fill you in.

This afternoon, she was down in the dumps, I called her, and she was mean to me (like she is when she is down the in dumps), and she ended up hanging up on me. So when I called her back, she got her kid brother to answer the phone, and say she didn't want to speak to me. I asked him to put her on, so he did. I told her what i felt, which was something along the lines of "when you start treating like a bf, and a person and grow up give me a call" and i hung up. THat was the last i heard of her until later. Later on, she messaged my phone and said "can u bring all my cloths aorund home, i and staying her tonight" then she called, and wanted to talk to me... bla bla bla, she is now saying its over... and saying we need a break... I dunno what to do... I cant explain myself properally over this... I just need help... I care about her alot...

I agree. You both need time to take a deep breath and think things over. In a week or so, you should call her and tell her you care about her and want to try to work things out. Communicate. Ask her what you need to do to make her happy and tell her things that she needs to do as well. If she refuses to cooperate, you cant force things so tell her you are sorry fro how things had to end, she will always hold a special place in your heart, and let go in peace. try not to get angry in any way about anyting because that will only make things worse. Just stay calm and be understanding.