what if your gf loves you but she like another guy

hey, im 16 and im in love with my gf and she is 15. we bin going out for awhile now and we bin in one fight thats it and everthing going smooth, but i found this think in my gf room and it had something on it she wouldn t let me read it and i ask her what is that she like nothing and im said well if its nothing let me see it and she said no, so im said well is it something about another guy and she like yah, im like so you like another guy and she never said anything and then she like i will change it. i think she is scared that ill beat the shit out of him of somthing and i said i don t care who it is. im not going to touch him. and she like how about we drop it and never speak of it again so i said ok. but she say so loves me so so much and she gose on about that and how she never wants to loss me and and how cute and hot and sexy i am and fun to be around . is she doing this so she wont hurt me???

PLZ HELP ME??? I DUNNO

You don't really know what was on that paper. It could have been anything. Maybe she thinks someone is cute or maybe someone thinks she is cute. Either way, it sounds to me that she doesn't find it to really be a big deal and is only witholding it because she doesnt want to upset you. I think if there is nothing to hide, then why hide it? but at the same time, I also get the impression that this may not be something you should lose sleep over. Remember that you are both young and there are many attractive people in the world, inside and out. You don't know what was on that paper, maybe she just feels close to someone...but just as a friend. whatever her reason for keeping it from you, I thinkshe just doesn't want you to get upset over something she may see as nothing. There is a possibility that she IS interested in someone else...but I think that you should let this slide for now. If it were to happen again or if she makes you feel that her feelings aren't true, then I would talk to her about it and see whats going on. Good luck!