Teenage desires

I notice that although i have an adult girlfriend now, she wasnt always an adult and i realize that I had a stronger attraction to her when she was in her teens like maybe 15-16. Now that I am 25 I am realizing that since I was about 19 I have had a thing for girls in this age group. Is it wrong feel this way.

Well, are you still physically and psychologically attracted to your current gf? If not, I would look a little deeper into the issue. I don't know anything about you but maybe you are just stuck in the mind of a 16 year old...maybe you don't want to let that part of you go. You could have a fear of growing older...

I don't think it is much to worry about, unless it consumes your thoughts, that is. But really, that age of girls and guys are just blossoming into adulthood, they are attractive. It is what you do with your thoughts that really matters. I definitely wouldn't act upon them. But I am sure that you acknowledge that a person is attractive at any age. A person's attractiveness is noticed. People in the age group of 16-25 are usually considered in their prime and should embrace the way they look. I hope I have given you a little ease of mind.

I don't think there's anything to worry over. If you are seriously worried anyways, write down what you need and what you expect out of a relation and prioritize that list. If you get all or most out of a relation with your current g/f, then why change a winning team?

On a side note: I read somewhere earlier that the 'sex drive' of a guy is at the highest when they are 18. It could be that it has to do something with that. But sure? Nope... I am not.

Good luck ... and most of all ... have fun!!

~ SwingFox ~

Everyone SOONER or LATER feels this way, weather its for awhile, or it sstays with you, thats up to you feelings, you cant help the way you feel sometimse. If you love your girlfriend thats all that matters, Ive felt that way and I know my boyfriends felt taht way, Try talking to her about it, and if you thinks hes not the right person to talk to try talking to me about it.

Maybe shes not giving you enough attentiion, or shes not acting the way she usto, or somethings changed between you guys and you want the same attention you had from her before? or could it be that your just not feeling the same? Its all up to you and the way you look at it! If you dump her... will you want her back? or will you get over it? think about that, maybe it will open up your mind more