What should I do?

helpme

I refound my high school sweetheart about 2-1/2 years ago right before our 20 year class reunion. I found out that he was married for the 2nd time and was having problem with his wife. I am married also. We talked and we agreed on meeting come to finds out that it seemed like we where back in high school and never missed a beat. We started seeing each other often and about 3 months later I lefted my husband to try to work something with him. But he told me if he got out of that relationship he didn't want to fall right back into another. I agreed( I don't know why). We went on for about 1 year and both spouse found out that we where together and we stopped seeing each other. Well that went on for about 15 months and back in October I receive a e-mail from him. And of course we are seeing each other again. I really like him very much and surposing his divorce is going through and should be final one of these days. Should I stick around and see if something will work out with us or go back to being without him. Please help!!!!

I went through sort of the same thing. I was married and cheated on my husband with this man.. I was in love with this guy so I ended up divorcing my husband in hopes to be with him but at the time were both dealing with divorce.. After I separated from my husband, we continued to see each other... It didn't last long. The stress and guilt was too much to handle.. He kept saying that we should wait a while to be together but I wouldn't listen.. I wanted so much to be with him... Well, we ended up having this huge fight and didn't talk for about 3 1/2 years.. Recently, since I had just gotten out of a relationship, I got in touch with him. We went out to dinner this past weekend and it was really nice. Things might have worked out for us as we have a lot in common but the timing wasn't right.

If you love this guy, don't jump from one relationship to another! It's the worst thing you can do. You need to wait at least a year... until both of you have worked through all your problems and have learned to be alone. You have to learn to be happy with YOURSELF and be able to stand on your own two feet before you can be happy with anyone else! That means taking a time out to learn who you really are and what you want from a relationship... I know it's easy to say and hard to do.. but if you really want the relationship to work, it's the only way...

Good luck!