i need help

well, I personally think it is rather rude of her to straight out say that you are boring. I'm sure you are just shy. If you want to talk to her, find out what she's interested in. Do a little homework and strike up a conversation about a movie or music. Make sure you are familiar with the subject so you don't just ask a question and not be able to respond to her answer. For example, think of an actor or actress you like. Say,"did you see the new dicaprio movie? I just saw it, it was a great movie" wait for her reply. If she doesn't give you one, or a one-word answer, then elaborate on what you just said. Make her talk. "I didn't realize how good of an actor he was. After titanic(or other movie) I thought his career was shot." That may spark a giggle from her.

Look at her and see if you can find out anything about her thru her appearance. i.e. clothes, make-up. and flatter her on it. You can never go wrong with flattery. NEVER. say, "wow, that color you have on really brings out your eyes." or, once she laughs at something you have said,"I never noticed how great your smile is." Something like that. If youre really feeling daring, after finding out about some of her interests, you could invite her on a group date or something. If she likes music, tell her you and some friends are going to a show and she's more than welcome to come if she wants. I know my advice is a little broad, but I hope it will help. let me know if it does. key points are to know her interests, and just be honest, be yourself and take a chance. You won't get enywhere if you don't. good luck!

Here's some awesome topics that always work:

- Talk about her last vacation

- Talk about your last vacation

- Talk about what interests her and what keeps her busy outside school

- Ask her what music she likes, what bands and why

- Ask her what her favorit movies are

- Talk about your interests

- Talk about your favorit music and movies

Good luck.

~ SwingFox ~