Me and this girl are freinds but when around friends...

me and her are good friends but when we are around friends she doesnt talk to me or if she did itll be barley anything. And when she needs help with somethin she usually asks my friend. She really doesnt try to get to know me unlike me who trys to get to know her everyday. When we talk online though she talks to me all the time and tells me everything! Im so freakin confused... Somedays shell give me signs and other days itll be nothin. To make matters worse im really shy so i need someon to help me out!!! Thanks.

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you're so confused over this girl. I can relate to your confusion and wish things would be different for you.

I only can advise you to let her know how YOU feel or may be not and let her go right away. If you keep putting up with this, you will keep feeling hurt in the long end. Are you ready for that?

That's why I say, tell her how you feel and ask her how she feels. It's okay to get a 'no' for answer. But at least you will know, other than having these doubts.

Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~