Talking to a girl

Hey I'm pretty shy but I'm not like a nerd or social outcast I'm like middle ground and there is this girl I like in one of my classes. She sits right next to me now I have talked to her briefly like what u get on the test or sumthin like that very small. She has a boyfriend but I would be fine as friends for now. Like I wanna talk to her but I'm afraid I'll look like a weirdo or say sumthin dumb. She has talked to me but still small things and in class. I think she might be kinda shy too but I'm not totally sure. Other than asking her questions about herself what can I talk to her about so I can get to a new level. Any other tips on anything that could help me is appreciated thanks.

Heeey wasup,

Good posting, man. I am sorta new on this forum, too, but your question is a general problem that both guys and girls have. Here's some subjects:

- Talk about her last vacation

- Talk about your last vacation

- Talk about what interests her and what keeps her busy outside school

- Ask her what music she likes, what bands and why

- Ask her what her favorit movies are

- Talk about your interests

- Talk about your favorit music and movies

Get the hang of it? Good! Now part 2. How do you tell she really likes you or not? Pffft ... at first you don't, because all you want is friendship. Go back to her as soon as a new movie or song comes out she might be interested in and ask her if she is gonna see it. If she does, ask her how she liked it... and so on... and so on.

Is it hard? No, but there's a first time for everything. There is a huge difference in guys and girls. They react and respond different to one another. That's scary, but weigh your chances! What do you have to loose? Nothing, because what you have is nothing, either! What do you have to win? Friendship! She is a human being with feelings. She WILL feel special, because a guy is giving her attention.

Comprendez!? Go by Nike: "Just do it!" ... Good luck!!

~ SwingFox ~

basically a similier story happaned to me, but she flirted with me and stuff, eventhaugh we are both shy around each other in public. However, as i oculd never reply to her flirting, and like say yes to going to the prom with her, she got the impression i didn't like her i guess, so she was going to go with one of her male friends. I managed to get the email of this girl off one of her male friends, who i told i liked her, then, after some small chit chat, i asked her to the prom, but she said she was going with one of her male friends, (she didn't know i fancied her, so thaught i was asking her because i knew she wnated to go with me - thats what she told me), so i said OK, lets just be friends then, and now we are really good friends, and she started flirting with me again, and hinting that i should ask her to the prom now she knows i really like her, but im just to shy to ask her again! And im trying to get her to ask me, or put me in a situation where i wont look like an idiot if i have miss read her signs.

But yeah, become good friends, then if you have stuff in common, i think she will become atracted to you mentaly, if your compatible. Good luck! Just chat about anything really - Msn messenger and stuff like that is good for chatting, as in school me and her are too shy to say much to each other (other than her fliritng), because of other people aorund us and we both hang aorund with different people etc, but online, its just you and her, and you can tlak about anything and say anything with great ease.