I hate myself. I alwas feel stupid and fat and ugly. I wish some one would kill me.

I don't want to sound like a brat, but I hate my life. I have never had a real relationship (I almost did once, exept for the fact that after about a week with this one guy I stared to sidlike him greatly). I will be moving at the end of the school year, and I don't think any one cares. The guy I like may just hate me because I told him that I had a bit of a thing for him. I just feel like my life is messed up.

I try to think about people who have less then me, but it's hard when I never see any one like that at school. I hard to think of other people when there several miles away. And everytime I say my life stinks to myself, I hate myself even more for being to selfish. [/b]

Me being a girl can relate to feeling fat and ugly because we put a lot of pressure on ourself. What you have to remember is that all the time you are spending putting yourself down can be better spent. For example...when you are feeling down about your appearance stop and jog in place. This will motivate you to work on your health and self image. If you feel you are fat, then get up and do something about it. If you don't you will feel this way forever. If you feel you are ugly take care of you skin the best you can and learn how to use make-up to enhance your features. And most of all don't use food as comfort, excersie and put yourself before others! In the end we can only count on ourselves to make us happy, no one will do it for us. I hope this helps you out! Try to have a better day!

Thanks a lot. Sometimes I just need to be told to get up and do something. So I did. After coming home from horseback ridding lessons I took a mile and a half jog on my tredmill.

I've been having a crappy day, so thanks for repling. I needed to hear something from some one other then my best friend, who even if I was 100 pounds over weight would tell me I was skinny and should eat more Sometimes it's better to hear things from some one you don'y really know. You know it good advise.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i can relate too, i have attempted suicide once, i regretted it. I have depression, and bottld my feelings up inside me, i thought i was ugly, and fat, and worthless. Trust me, if you or someone else kills you, imagine what it would do to your parents, or your friends, its not worth it....I should know...spending four days in a mental hospital was horrible.

Thanks guys. I guess your right. If I did die I not sure my parents would be that happy. But it seems sometimes nobody cares at all. And sometims I don't think my friends do either. I'm moving at the end of this school year, and I have one friend who doesnt seem to mind at all. Then again, she has done some pretty mean things to me of late, and I'm questioning her friendship.

• 3 weeks later...