Imashyguywithwomanproblems

Stik17

I'm 17 and I have yet to go out with more than 1 person. It's not like I'm fat or ugly. I'm 5'6" and 135lbs. The typical white boy with brown hair and eyes. I just got out of the Michigan Youth Challenge Academy on the 14th of Dec. and am in great physical condition. I also joined the Army and am leaving this month for basic training. So I guess my only problem is taking the first step. Talking to them. I see them looking at me, we make eye contact and I walk away without so much as a, hi my name is or a how's it goin'. Please donate some info to the shy kid on how to stop this childish crap. ThanX

it not childishness, just tat u're shy.

The first time is always like tat.

Just puck up some courage and start. U may fumble and make a fool of urself the first few times. But practice makes perfect. After a few times, ye should get it.

ye, just need to get started. Just take the first step. If u make a fool of urself, then so be it. No one are gonna laugh at u. Only yourself. lol

well, i'm not much of an experienced guy at all. but one thing i can tell you for sure is that girls DIG FOR GUYS IN UNIFORM! Hehe! How do i know? Coz i'm a paratrooper in the canadian army. I've been in the forces for about a year. And you will notice that you will get a lot more attention by the girls when they know you belong to such an organization. Good to hear that you joined the army. Good luck on the basic training! keke, the trenches should be REAL fun!

Nike says: "Just do it!", so ... go out there and just do it! Make it a challenge. What if a woman says: "no"?. It doesn't kill you. In the end there's one that will say "yes", may be even more than one!

An uniform rockz, man!! *grins* ... good luck and good hunting! The first time is scary, but it is like that with everything. Remember your first exam or driving test? Scary, eh? Go out there and rule your world. You're in control of what you do!

~ SwingFox ~