got a very confusing situation here, involves a girl

Ok hello my name is Tyler

and I've got kind of a confusing situation, its about a girl. Ok lets just say her name is Sara, not her real name. But its like this. She is in one of my classes and to tell you the truth I kind of like her, also She seems to like me but I don't know if she does. For example, she always seems to flirt with me in class, she touches my arm all the time, has a beautiful smile on whenever we talk, she draws hearts, puppy dogs, and little hearts with my initals on my binder almost every class we have.

I've been to her house a couple of times, we watched movies and just talked for hours afterwards. It was one of the best nights I have ever had, and when I was leaving she asked me what I was doing tomorrow as I was thinking I could see that she was anxiously waiting for my answer, when I said nothing...we could hang out again and she smiled and said yeah, in a voice that was like she was waiting for my answer.

So yeah I really like her and I dunno if she likes me, but theres one more thing...she already has a BF but she doesn't seem to like him too much and I'm getting really attached to her and need to know if I should just be her friend and back off or go for her. thanks

I would recommend you to be fair. How? Just ask her straight out how she feels about you. I cannot imagine that what you have gone through doesn't mean she doesn't like you, because she does obviously. Ask her also about her b/f and how she sees the near future. Hopefully that will shed some light on your status.

Good luck and good hunting

~ SwingFox ~