Need help with girl in College class.

Alright, hopefull she doesn't post here, but let's not mind the type of course this is.

Alright, I've never talked to her, and I only noticed her a little while back because I was pursuing someone else... that didn't go too well, but I realize now that she wasn't the right one.

Anywho, so this girl's name I know, the teacher made everyone's name clear. It is a weird class, many people sit in different places all thet time, and she keeps switching. I can sit beside her one day, but she'll be in a different seat the next, and if I follow her there, I don't know what she'll think

I'm not desperate for a relationship with her, I'd just like being her friend (but I don't know her at all, maybe she's a bitch or nasty or something). So I need to somehow start a conversation. I don't know where she comes from before class, and I know that she rushes off in the complete different direction than me at the end of class. I'm clueless here.

I want to make a nice friendly impression, but I want it to seem spontaneous and unforced... unplanned. But how? There are maybe 3 minutes to talk before the professor starts teaching, and she's normally late! Some people do chat quietly while the prof. teaches, however they are friends and they probably don't care that the other talks. If I start talking to her during class time, I might offend her or make her think I'm rude.

What advice can you guys or gals provide? She is VERY Pretty, however she doesn't look like those beautiful girls that ignore anyone but a hotty bodybuilder. I'm not built or anything, but I'm not ugly. I know a bunch of people who've had crushes on me, however that doesn't really help, that was in highschool.

The blow here is, I don't have any sex appeal... just looks and a nice personality. I have so little sex appeal, that the girl who I've had sex with for 6 month, and who is still my friend who I love dearly, she told me that I am not a sexual person. She said she can't picture me having sex with people! Ahh. That is some serious issue! I am so bad at talking to girls I don't know well... I have nothing to say. I need help.

PS. This girls seems polite, and modest. I also believe she's shy, but not too sure. I remember she was asked something by prof. in class and she turned quite red.

Thank you for reading this long, boring post

HEEEEY!!!

Listen: I would approach your situation from the opposite direction. You seem to worry a lot over what impression you will make on her and that you will make a dumb impression.

Guess what? You are ..... hmmm... YOU! No need to pretend that you're someone else. If she likes you, she starts to talk to you when you address her. If she ignores you ... bad luck ... but ... HER loss; NOT yours, because you are you.

I am sure you don't want to get involved with a girl that doesn't respect you for who you are or that would like to change you into what she needs. If you get together with a girl like that... *grins* ... you'll be constantly walking over egg shells.

So ... what do you do? Out with it!! Make it happen!! Address her and talk to her. Like I said: she is not interested? Move on! No loss! I am sure she's pretty, but you don't need her!

Good luck!!

~ SwingFox ~