I like this boy in my school.He is really cute and really smart. I met him in my school and I liked him the first time I caught sight of him.WE started playing card games and being friendly to each other. I had/have a big crush on him. A few weeks later, we got moved to the same table and he was really funny and all. But, there are so many rumors about him liking other girls. I'm not sure if those are rumors, it might even be true. /he is like a really popular boy because he is a verturnal twin and he is so nice to everyone. Every time I see him, I feel so weird, and I know that my best friend has a huge crush on him. Should I continue liking him or just try to be friends with him?

My two cents: go into a friendship with him and let him closer and closer as you go by. Be careful not to hurt yourself. See what he does and what he says. Invite him and ask him to show you a few of his card tricks. Then see what happens next and may be you feel more comfortable telling him about the way you feel over him.

Good luck!!

~ Mickel ~