How do I approach a girl?

Hey I was at this choral meeting that people try out in a county and get in, and i was dazzled by a girl that i saw, and when i looked at her a couple of times i saw that she was looking at me (or atleast where i was standing.) Well, once i get into a relationship with a girl, i THINK that i can be a likeable boyfriend, but i was always bad at introductions Well the group meets again in 3 days and this time I really want to make an impact and possibly get her screenname or E-mail address (yes we are strangers for now) i am hoping to atleast become friends with her for now, but it is still hard for me (i guess im just a shy guy *or a loser ) well im willing to hear what anybody says but im thinking that advice from a girl would be really good since they know how they would want a guy to approach them =) well thanks for taking time out of your probably busy lives to read my post and ill be thankful for any replys! bye!

well, I'm not a girl. But well, since it is a communal event. U can just walk over and intro urself, and ask about what she thinks or why, etc etc, basically anything about this event.

well, seriously, other than this, I can't really think of any other ways, unless u wanna her to take the initiative.

luck dude!

no risk no gain, ye just need to bum around a few and u nv know u might just get lucky. just dun bum around like a bull in heat, bum with style. lol

Hi,

Yes, I agree with eterna. Probably this is one of the first times you really approach a girl. We all had our first time and most of us have been shy over it, too. The hardest thing is to have words and ideas to talk about, but really that's not all that difficult. You could talk about her last vacation and then about yours. What you have in common is the get together you are about to go to again. Ask her how she found out about this get together and how long she's been doing this. The rest will follow automatically.

Just bare one thing in mind: talking to opposite sex should be fun. If this girl gives you a bad impression or a bad feeling, let her go and say: "Hey, nice talking to you," and walk away. It will blow her mind a little, too... *grins*. It's important that your mind doesn't get blowed, because if you allow that to happen, you're be even MORE concerned over the next time you want to meet a girl.

Good luck!!

~ SwingFox ~