my boyfriend is ten years older than me and i have no problem with the age diffirence because i believe older guys understand ladies better.we have been going out for three years now and i have loved him since the very first time we met.our relationship was wonderful for the first four months until i discovered he had a girlfriend.i decided to just back off and let him stay with her but it did not take long.he left her and came back to me.everything was then back to normal.after a year i caught him in bed with another girl.i did not know what to do since i was very much in love with him.i tried leaving him again but he begged me to stay.he told me he loved me and had no feelings for that girl.after a few months we got back together again and everything seemed fine until i moved to another town.he also moved from where we used to stay to yet a different town.he started having new friends mostly girls and i just could not cope with it.i had this strong feeling that he was cheating on me again .i told him that and we argued to a point where we started fighting.for weeks our relationship was never how it used to be.we were always arguing.he had changed,he did not talk a lot,had a lot of phone calls from girls,did not even kiss me like he used to just to mention a few.i had no idea of what to do since all these happened during my visit to where he now stays.i decided to go back to my place.i really missed him.after a few days i went back to him hoping for a change but things got worse.i found him again with yet another girl.i was really hurt and as usual he begged me to stay.i am still confused.i still love him but i dont know if i can forgive him.what exactly do i have to do?we still talk through the phone but i am not sure he loves me.i do not know if he is doing all this because his friends do that or what.please help!

GRRR. Reading what is happening to you over and over and OVER makes me angry! Sweetie, he is a cheater regardless of how much he says he loves you and begs for your forgiveness, he goes out and repeats the offense. He is untrustworthy and a liar and you don't deserve such torment and heartbreak (again and again). He could possibily love *you* but of course, has no urge to commit to one girl right now in his life. How old is he? He may not feel a thing for those girls he sleeps with, many guys use that excuse when caught cheating, and many times it's true, but that doesn't allow for what he has done to you to be okay. He could feel you are the one he wants a relationship with but the way you described his actions, he doesn't sound like he is ready to be in a mature partnership. If he is constantly arguing with you, then why are you still with him? I know, it's hard to say good-bye. Don't get walked on like this, anymore. Stand up for yourself. In order for him to be with you, he must be with YOU ONLY and quit with this sleeping around and phone calls with girls all of the time. Tell him how you feel, then tell him to hit the road. You deserve MUCH better.

Good luck!

Girl, I believe in giving someone a second chance, but this is ridiculous! He seems to have a problem with cheating.. If he REALLY loved you, he would have learned his lesson the first time and not did it again. You need to move on.. You need someone who won't do this to you. You are MUCH better than that and you don't deserve this treatment!

He is evil!

There si an old saying that my mother told ma and that I never forget... think about this one

First time shame on you... second time shame on me.

Basically, it's your fault you let this happen. He might care about you in some small way but has NO respect for you. You are wasitn your time with him. There are no if's and's or but's about this... you are wasting your time. Find a person that you can share your love with... you obviously have a heart of gold or are self destrutive.Drop him like a bad habit!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

This guy sounds like he is unsure what he wants. I understand your love for him, but isn't he killing you inside? He has hurt you over and over and this is not right. I think as hard as it may be, you need to leave him behind. He has promised you things and not followed through. I dont think he fully understands the idea of a committed relationship. These are not hard standards to set for a relationship and you deserve to have commitment. If this guy is not willing to committ, then you need to get out before he stomps all over you. You will find someone who will respect you and not go elsewhere for love. I am sure. but do not demean yourself by staying with this guy...

• 2 weeks later...