how to get those questions answered

carl

having your heart broken,its a hell of an emotional spell isnt it. yes and the most frustrating part about it is actually getting all those complicated questions answered!! but YOU CAN!!! i did it without even contacting her. as time goes on answers come to you anyway but the answers lye in your dreams, your subconsciousness, believe you me it's all there and all you have to do is analyse these dreams. i bet most of you are dreaming allsorts of strange and wonderful dreams about your exes lately. likewise me and also find myself dreaming about my other exes too a lot lately!! make a note of your dreams then go to the website im giving you below and get your answers!!! you'll feel a whole lot better. some dreams you can self analyse without any help, some dreams will tell you what your ex is thinking of the situation by showing you her reaction in your dream.

Another exercise you can do is to ask a question to your self and try to work it out logically whether you get an answer or not, THEN ask your subconsciousness then leave it and get on with whatever you're doing, your subconsciousness will then unfold the mystery and tell you in the form of a dream when you go to sleep that nite.

take care, carl

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm.... I have looked at that site twice, because of two dreams I remembered.

One involved being with my exe when she was buying scissors... which apparently signifies cutting something out of your life... ie. she was. No surprises there. The fact that she was buying a pair, and already appeared to have a pair in her pocket is something I haven't figured out yet.

Another more recent one, was off killing two poeple. One was a friend of my exe that I don't know, but there was no feeling he was "another man", just a friend I didn't really know. The other was a good friends little brother who I haven't seen in about a year. This apparently means I am putting parts of myself to rest, disconnecting them and leaving them behind. IE. the people are just parts of myself. The little brother, maybe resembles my young 20 something single self, that I can't really go back to and the friend, may be the me that was with my exe before we broke up, clearly I DONT want to be him again.

Oh well.... thanks for the link.