im willing to accept what i have done in the past. now i fight hard to bring her back. i never liked her new bf, he always bad mouthed my name. i recently found out just how overcontrolling he is to he. he monitors her e-mails, her group of friends and who she can and cannot speak to. mainly me. shes on vacation right now and he is scanning her e-mail account and deleting all the messages i send to her. he is calling me a stalker and claims to want to kick my ass and kill me, just because i wished her a happy new year, have a safe flight home, and to tell her ill be on my way to san francisco for school. he said he knows whats best for her, and he'll be the only love in her life. he shuts her out from the world. i get angry just knowing shes letting him get away with it. i get angry knowing any girl lets a guy do that. hows my flower supposed to grow without sunlight.? hes blocks her off, and it makes me feel so sorry for her. maybe he does love me, she just cant say it, maybe she wants to be with me but is afraid he might physically harm her if she tries to leave. im up here in san. fran and im getting a bad rap back home. this doesnt feel good. i was willing to fight to make her stay, but now im fighting to save her from him. hes not a good character to be around. he claims he makes the decisions in her life. hes the only man in her life. and so on and so on. why does she put up with him? i mean iknow i was hard to live wih, being gone and involved with work, but i never once took control of her life or who she spoke to. i work so hard to get where im at, so i can buy her all the nice things. now shes not even here. when i get back im prepared to walk to her front door and tell her im still in love with her, and im prepared to take the beating from her boyfriend. im prepared to protect her at all cost. if he ask what will it take to go away, ill say a bullet to the chest...for that'll be the only way my heart will stop beating for her love. im prepared to live the rest of my life alone. right now, ill do anything to keep him away from her. hes not protecting her, hes blocking her off. away from the sun, the stars, and the oxygen she needs, so that she can become a strong woman. how can she take care of herself if her boyfriend isnt letting see what she has go up against? and what if her biggest fear and problem is him? who'll protect her then? i will. i dont care if she comes back to me or not, so long as shes safe is all that matters. i love her, and ill forever protect her. and im prepared to die to prove it....let's go. live fast die young, just know your in love.

Seems like your in a ruff situation, on one hand you have the girl that u'r crazy for and willing to do anything for her, then on the other you have her controlling bf making sure that you can't make any advances on her. So i have this suggestion, why don't you write her a letter letting her know everything you want her to know, i'm sure her bf isn't around her 24 hours, and always have late night, when everyone is sleeping. (heres anothe idea from the mind of meh) Why dont u surprise her outside her bedroom window one night with the letter and flowers, give them both to her. If she lives on the first floor u'r sitting pretty , if not, well you could put the letter in the flowers, and have it tied up with something like a thin rope or smothing that she can pull up, tie a rock on the other end and throw it to her, (she'll eventually catch it, just be persistent) then you could just leave it at that, and call her in the morning. Or you could just completely forget about her and move on, but it seems thats even more difficult. Just try u'r luck and see what happeneds .... Good luck

• 4 weeks later...