I don't know what it is!

Hi,

I am only 13 years old(not thinking about suicide,don't worry) but I have tons and tons of friends. I have had this empty feeling for about 8 mounths, my parents always ask me whats wrong but I just say nothing because I really don't know! A good friend down my street just moved 30 min away from me(a friend that I grew up with) and that just made things worse! A like this girl at school a lot but she is going out with someone already! I don't know what to do or say! This feeling is making me so depressed I can't even do my homework any good! In school I can hide the feeling but at home I just can't hide it for that amount of time. Help,please!

Thanks!

I remember feeling that way when I was young too. You have an excess of hormones and you have lots of people around, but you want a really close relationship to make you feel special. It will come with time. Most people don't have sex until they are 15 to 16, so you probably have a couple of years to go! Work on making yourself better. You are the only one that you can control (and change!). You can probably tell your parents what the problem is...that actually can make you feel better in the short run! Develop a new hobbie, make friends with your teachers! Those who teach Jr High are normally kids at heart. Look at colleges in your area. Go to summer school. Go swimming or some other outdoor activity. Be really friendly and outgoing toward everyone! Here is something to work on that will help put your priorities in perspective...it worked for my friend when he had somethings turn against him, attempt to treat each person exactly the same, with the same amount of emotional attachment, until you see that this is working, don't play favorites! If something goes bad ignore your bad feelings, always concentrate on the good aspects of every situation. Life is stressful, and you are really just entering in to adulthood--make it a good one. Remember don't get caught up in people's lives too much or you won't have that much left for yourself!

Thanks for the help, but there is one person that everyone hates because the person said and did a lot of stuff to a lot of people(Example: Took my friends happy relationship with his gf and since she wanted the same attention from that friend messed up their relationship really bad and a lot more stuff) I have forgiven her in my heart but no one else has. What should I do about that, I can't treat her as a friend or everyone else will hate me! So what should I do?