Info for boys who r shy and need to ask a girl out

ndiggadee

right this may help some and it might not others.i was/am a shy kid but i myself have found a way to get alot closer to the girl i like.at my skool theres an area where alot of girls/boys meet up at break and that and the girl i like go's up there all the time so 1 time i decided i am gonna try and get chattin 2 her.so i got my mate and w went up the tree and just started chattin to the kids we knew.everyone smokes in this area and i took out a fag and lit it up and just by doin things like that,ull find people you dont know will talk 2 u.anyway this girl then asked me for a light i go's yeah,and then after that i said somethin to her(i knew she liked me)and shed carry on the conversation from there.i mean now i scive skool and i go up to her and jus say u wanna scive it and she go's yeah.and just by skiving skool and smoking ive more or less got the girl,i mean ive walked her home already (she dont live by me)i just said my nan lives nearby and i walked her home.the next day she said to me u wanna come out sometime and from there iw as set it was all easy all i had to say was yeah can i have ur number then so i can tell u when(etc).ive broke up now but when i get back to skool ill take it from thera and i can guarantee iill be going out with her in a week guarenteed.

this method works i have first hand experience.

• 2 weeks later...

If i was you i would think about this situation - you don't smoke (well thats what i thaught you were saying), and starting to smoke to impress her is not the way to go... maybe im not in a situation to give advice, but smoking in my book is bad. Imagine kissing a girl that smokes - its like kissing an ash tray. I would seriously think about this - is it worth making your health really bad to impress her? If she loves you, she would love you even if you don't smoke. Good luck thaugh, and i hope you both give up smoking *I sound like a adult don't i? LOL*

• 2 weeks later...

well dude ,think about being on work where you cant run away coz if boss finds out there is no good teacher or parent to forgive ya then

anyways i think the main thing that attracts younge'r immature girls ,none of you dont take this as offence when i say immature,its just age,is confidence and rebel spirit in guys

so by telling her to run away from school and smoking cig you showed all that in some way ,that you don't care bout your health means you are your own boss ,not mammas boy away from school shows that you rebel spirit ,what else can young girl that is so sick and tired of authoritative parents wish?

i believe this is where comes age periods rule.

in those age its normal and thats how life goes we change.

but why the hell i am writting all this?

do i want to hummiliate both of you ?no way...

do i want to look smart?mabe alittle HAha

but the bottom line is what fits in your age man in your school wont fit on other place in other time...

anyways i suggest you telling folks how you knew she likes you ,that can help also...

in my opinion i think you didnt push much on her was smart patient and observed situation in psychological manners....