Is this just a phase - I need advice

My wife and I have been married for about six months now. We had been dating for about 4 years before that. Everything has been perfect up until her friend moved back home (9 hrs away). Since then my wife has been sad and homesick. A couple days before christmas she came to me and said that she doesnt think she loves me anymore. She said that its not me its her and I didnt do anything wrong. Am I wrong to try and make things better. We decided to give it a few months, she'll get therapy and maybe things will change. She is the love of my life and I cant even think about being without her. What should I do?

yes i think it is right that you love her enough to want her to try and make your marriage work but if she says she doesnt love you anymore then theres not much you can do about that but it might also be that she just lost her friend and shes just being a cryababy about it and doesnt feel that she loves you but i bet she still does she just thinks the feeling isnt there anymore juss cuz her friend is dead or sumthin

Well you should join her in counseling and eagerly seek out one together. Don't push her too much to change on the spot or be too negative around her.

If you love her give her time to evolve and remember that you are married.

Focusing on that, you should accept her no matter the current words and work getting her love back.

Start anew. Be romantic, buy her some flowers, plan a date, but try something but don't pressure her.

Don't give up, keep your marriage, and keep positive.