my old high school sweetheart keeps coming into the picture

I am a married woman of 20 years and over the last 2-1/2 years my old high school sweetheart keeps coming into the picture. He was a person that I fell in love with in high school my junior year and I got pregant by him and our parents made us break up. The only problem is that I never stop loving him. Back in 2000 I found him on Classmates and come to find out he was in the area I was in and we started to see each other. The problem is that he is married for the 2nd time and now is surposing going through a divorce and I am still married and at this time he doesn't want to fall in love again. We are having very close contact when we see each other and he is making fall more and more in love with him each time. I need advice "What should I do?" I really love him and I think he has the same feeling but won't let them out. I guess that is what the military does to you after 20 years. Stand Strong!!! Please help me

Why would you want to jeopardize your marriage by contacting an old flame? Is there something wrong with your marriage that would cause you to do such a thing? What exactly do you mean by "close contact"? Are you already having an affair? If that's the case I would suggest you refrain immediately and take a close look at what it is you want. 20 years is a long time to throw away on something that may not pan out in the long run. I've said it before on this forum and it bears repeating - nothign good can come out of an affair. You haven't given us much info on the marriage and why you're considering this other guy. Maybe that's where you need to begin with yourself.

My marriage has no excitment any more and it hasn't for awhile. Everytime my husband and I make love I think of the other person. My husband drinks alot and before our separtion two years ago me use to fight in front of the kids and call each other names. At this point in my life it make me sick to my stomach when I have to go home. With the other person he makes me feel go and makes me smile. We have a long history together and I don't want to give him up. Please help

• 1 month later...