strangly jealous...?!!!

SadButTrue

Hi, its weird see, i was in a 2 yr relationship with someone i loved very much and i wasn't jealous at all....and he cheated on me....i ended the relationship but i still wasn't that jealous about it.....Now i have a new relationship ( 1 yr) and i find myself jealous all the time, about everything,

i dont show it very much, but he knows i am. I don't think he would ever cheat on me. I no he loves me as much as i love him. But he always gets himself in trouble. He seems to think all of his female friends are hot.... another example...he got an email from his female friend and she sent pictures of herself and one of just her chest....i have a small chest...hers was bigger, it didn't bother me that much, but i guess i had a weird look on my face. he commented that she had a nice chest!!! thats not somthing u say to your girlfriend!!!

i asked him what he ususally likes for girls and he said goth girls.....im FAR from goth.... im blonde. . Today i went to go in my ICQ and his poped up, a message from his friend....a sexual message....so of course i was noisy and i found that he USUSALLY ignores her when she says something sexual but he put " nibbles on your neck" and he put "nibles on your shoulder" IT might not sound big but i felt like puking.

i guess im very insecure. Should i ask him to stop talking to this girl? or is it wrong? Also why doesnt he get jealous when i hang out or talkt o other guys or when other guys flirt with me?

(sorry if this message is long)

that wasn't much of a helpp somedude LOL. well me and him were friends for like 5 months before we went out, so we talked about guys and girls thats how i no he thinks there good looking. i new it before we went out.

besides all that stuff he is the nicest guy i ever met. we've gone out for a year and we havent had any fights. only small arguments which ususally turn into a laugh....but im still jealous about all that and i dont no what to do.

• 1 month later...

It doesn't sound like you're a naturally jealous person,it seems the problems with him. There's no way I'd let my boyfriend have sexy chats on the net.You should ask him to stop,stand your ground and tell him what makes you feel uncomfortable,you've got no need to feel stupid,you're well within your rights to ask for respect.If he doesn't stop, then he doesn't care for you,but if he loves you, then he should stop these things if they upset you.

• 1 month later...

I agree with the above; you should tell him how uncomfortable it makes you feel. Imagine if it was the other way round and your male friends did that to you, what would he say?! I'm sure he wouldn't like it. He loves you, so he will understand and respect your wishes. If he doesn't, you should be with someone who respects you more, or it will affect your self-esteem for the worse. I'm sure if you tell him, he will realise he's hurting your feelings, and he won't want that if he loves you.

hope that helps