what do you do with your ex's new lover?

carl

Hi, i won't go on about my situation as you'll see it posted in this forum and the breaking up forum. its been 2 weeks now since my ex girlfriend slept with another lad 2 days before we broke up. he talked her into being with her etc....i have never confronted this lad, i'm not a violent person but after the 2 week emotional cycle i am now going through anger at the fact that i have done nothing or said nothing to this new lad. after all it was her choice, she chose him but if it wasnt for him i would still have her, although this would have happenned with someone else in the future if thats what she's like. i keep telling myself he's welcome to her as i feel hatred for her now for the first time but i suppose there is a fine line between love and hate.

Am i right not to go round and kill this new lad or threaten or try talk her round in being with me. i know i should leave it but am i doing the right thing here, just ignoring it and not fighting for the woman of my dreams?

i'd be most grateful for some advice, thanx

She may have told you that he convinced her into spending the night with him but "it takes two to tango!". You should feel just as much anger towards her!

And one thing I've learned is that trying to convince a woman to come back to you is USELESS. It's better to pretend that they do no exist, in order to make them miss you.

And one other thing; don't resort to violence. It's not the other lad's fault any more then it is your ex-girlfriend's fault. Leave them alone and go find another lady - there are PLENTY out there!

• 2 weeks later...

DONT FIGHT FOR HER.....BECAUSE CHECK IT OUT BRO....AT THIS MOMENT THEY ARE BOTH LAUGHING AT YOU....CAN YOU LIVE WITH THAT...WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR YOURSELF IS TO PUT THAT PUNK IN CHECK...STRAIGHT BITCH SLAP HIM OR HEADBUT HIM IN FRONT OF HER,OR NOT.AND WHILE HES DOWN ON THE GROUND HOLDING HIS HANDS UP TRYING TO PROTECT HIMSELF FROM YOU ,SCREAMING WHAT ???? WHAT DID I DO??????LOOK AT HIM HARD AND SAY THIS.......YOU WANT HER,,,,,YOU CAN HAVE HER....BUT JUST REMEMBER ONE THING.....EVERYTIME THAT YOU KISS HER,YOU ARE SUCKING MY D--K..........