Are we friends or more???? I want to kiss her

elan164

Okay i met this girl at school, we started talking on msn and then i asked her for her phone number and we started talking on the phone. She emailed me and asked to go to a movie and we went i picked her up and we went to dinner first, this was are first official outing, although i dont really know if it was a date or not. Since then we have done other stuff too, like movies, clubs, mall etc. She calls me and i call her and we send each other flirting emails (or atleast i think they are). Well heres my problem i cant figure out if we are just friends or more than that. I want to kiss her but i dont want to offend her if we are just friends. I am thinking about just telling her how i feel and that i like her alot, but i dont know how to go about doing it. Ive been seeing her for about 2 weeks.

well, if "SHE emailed you and ASKED 2 go 4 a movie", then i sense something good in the pipeline 4 u. Ask yourself this: Why was she NOT satisfied with just chatting on MSN and on the Phone?. Why did she think that you two could go out 4 a movie? Well, she could have asked you to come over at her house and mow the lawn or to feed her dog or anything of that nature (stuff that's normally done by mere friends), but she didn't. Instead she asked you out 4 a movie, which is something good NOT only 4 her but also **4 you**. So you are probably NOT just a friend 2 her, in fact, if you continue 2 think u r just a friend, u may innocently hurt her and she might suddenly back-off. u may even start 2 make her nervous if you think she's just a friend. however, that being said, i am NOT saying u must wake up 2morrow and tell her openly that **I luv u baby**, don't EVEN think of it. what u must do is 2 start flirting about some more intimate stuff. in your flirts, ask her questions that will allow you 2 find out just how far she would go 2 accommodate you. for instance, you could say 2 her: "My left shoulder was was very painful yesterday, i was thinking of u a lot and i just imagined you rubbing it tenderly and it actually started feeling better when i imagined you rubbing it, i wonder if u would have helped me if you were actually there and saw how much pain i was in, do you think you would have done it?".

if she's really more than a mere friend, she will give a response that shows a certain amount of emotional care from her side. she's either

1. gonna show how much she cares about you or she's

2. gonna try avoiding the question or she's

3. just gonna be stuck trying to answer this question but

not knowing exactly how to start!

if her response is anything other than number 1 above, then that's bad news because i can assure you that she's up to no good 4 u in the long term. only number 1 will do u good 4 a **love/passion filled relationship**. the other two responses show that **she is probably just a good friend**, so take it easy on her cowboy.

Thanks for your help, we also send each other msn flowers, hearts and kisses when we say bye on msn or send emails. One night i said i didnt look too good and i felt embarrased to see her like that and she i looked good and i should trust her. Its hard to tell if she is just being nice or what. But yeah ill try and think of some ways of flirting with her that relate to my situation.

Thanks again