I need to get over him !!!!!! BUT HOW????

"lOVE IS A MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN 2 FOOLS"

sO LIsten ~Last year this guy and me had a mutual feeling, which we really liked eachother. Though, OUr situation got f*cked up sumhow ,it never worked out, we never hookedup or anything else.ANd now this year , i'm preety sure the guys over me! I mean like through a friend..he knows i like him and he lied like alot. For example , pretending he doenst know me! So, Could you pleez help me ; Figure out sum ways to get over him, Because thease feelings r still very deep. They might be left over from last year, but i dono we dont' talk now...

C The big question is :

HOW DO U GET OVER A GUY THAT U WERE PRACTICALLY IN LUV WITH? [/b]

• 4 weeks later...

Understand that:

*If things were meant to be they will be

*You can't make someone love you or want to be with you.

*You can't wait around for someone if they are not there no matter how much you love them or you want to be with them you have to let them be have there space, and move on and improve yourself.

*Some people need time to figure out what they want In life and you may not be part of that.

*Leave them alone let them come to you. After you have expressed to them how you feel about them and how you feel without them. The ball Is In there court let them come to you when they are ready to talk to you.

I know how you feel I am going through a rough breakup with my boyfriend of a year. You really do need to try and understand these things It will help you a lot.