Should I break up with her...if so how?

Me and this girl have been together for 7 weeks today. In the beginning I really liked her (we were friends from school) and I later found out that she liked me so we started dating. I was with her all the time. I think at about our 2 week mark we had sex for the first time (and mine). And we've done it maybe 1 or 2 times a week since. Anyway, after the first time she said she loved me and i said it back just so she wouldn't feel bad. but the more she said it the more i felt i was in love with her. but for some reason the past few days i've been thinking a lot and i dont really love her but i keep telling her when she tells me. and its getting worse to where i might want to break up with her. i think she REALLY loves me to because she says it alot and says how great i am and that she's not gonna let me get outta her grasp. i just dont want to hurt her no matter what because i've been there before and i know it sucks. any advice would really help

Thanx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, u really shld do tat. I was played a fool for 2 years, and it aren't a good feeling. Tell her before she falls deeper, like me. And it aren't a eazy hole to climb out.

I'm still climbing, but I'm slipping far more than I'm ascending. It aren't a good feeling. Gave too much, trust too much, now, it made me hard to trust anyone any more.