Should I ask her out

Theres this one girl has to be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. We went out for about a month durring the summer but it ended about 2 weeks after she got back from a cruise. We went to the movies a couple of weeks ago and I made a hint that i might ask her to the prom. When I said this she kinda turned her head and smiled. She did the same thing when she was told that I liked her. I really like her but I'm not sure what she would say if I asked her out and I'm afraid that if I do and she says no then it might screw up our friend ship. So if anyone knows what I should do please tell me.

Hi, I have a suggestion, try asking her how she feels, that's an easy way if you're too scred that it might ruin your friendship. Theres no harm in asking someone how they feel towards you. Tell her also to be honest. Because if she wasnt then it could hurt you more.

But I really do think that you don't have to be scared of runing a friendship over asking someone out. Personally I wouldn't feel any different towards a person if they asked me out and I didn't want to. I hope it helps!