Reverse situation

What if you are a guy and were sitting alone in a pub or bar, and then some group of girls (or one of them) send you a drink? A bit awkward, don't you think? It's a reverse situation, can get a little bit embarressing..

at least for me. I mean, I am not suppose to just give a 'thank-you-im-interested-too' sign and just sit and wait, arent I? I think they expect you to do something?

Suggestions anybody?

B

If a lady buys you a drink at a bar, you should always thank them. Even if you are not interested. Simply walk up to them and talk. "Hi, I'm________, thank's for the drink." They most likely will introduce themself to you.

Then you can ask, "Where are you from?" If you know the area you can say, "Oh I know where that is......" Keep the flow of conversation smooth. Don't panic. This is not a job interview. She may or may not ask where you are from. If she does, you can tell her. It's up to you. If you don't want to tell her, be vague. For instance, "Southern Seattle."

Regardless if you are intersted or not, don't be rude. Give a few minutes of your time and be friendly. If you want to break away, after a few minutes of your time, thank them and excuse yourself to the restroom or pool table or whatever.

On the other hand, if you are wanting to buy a lady a drink, you might want to find out what she's drinking and ask the bartender to suggest something that she may like. After she accepts her drink and you find that she doesn't thank you or even acknowledge you, don't let it bother you. Some girls are just shy. Wait a couple of minutes and walk up and ask, "how'd you like the drink?" "My name is _____________." And start talking. If conversation feels comfortable ask her to play a game of pool, or foosball, or even dance. The worse she will do is decline, which is fine because you won't have to sink anymore money on her drinks and you can find another lady that won't say "No." If you get negative signals, i.e; ignoring you or always looking away from you, simply say, "Nice to meet you. Have a good evening!" Then walk away.

TIP**

It really helps make a good first-impression by smiling and showing that you are having a good time. This makes women more comfortable, and will show that you have confidence in yourself.

Good Hunting!

Sage Eagle