Need a lil advice

Nimbard

Hi I have recently just got into a new relationship with a girl after 2 years of being single and getting used to all the feelings again.

What my main problem is, is this.

I'm not a shy person as you will be able to tell from looking at my website, its just when it comes to talking to my girlfriend I become shy and have no idea what to say.

Any ideas to help me with this would be very helpfull.

Thanks Nimbard

Just be yourself around her. Don't put on a show just to impress her, but be yourself. The easiest way to do this is forget about how you shuld be acting around her, it will come natural. As far as expressing feelings and things, just be honest on how you feel. I'm sure she will give feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

I was once in a situation like this. I was always nervous for my boyfriend to call because there were times where it was nothing but silence for 15 minutes at a time! What i tried to do was figure out what i wanted to talk about B4 they called or think of certain subjects to bring up. It worked for me and I would stay on the phone for hours. Also, U can slowly ease into the relationship. Starting out on dates at the movies and stuff will put U in situations where U don't have to talk so much. Then as U get 2 be more comfortable with each other, U'll have more to talk abotu and can go out to eat n stuff and still have a good time instead of awkward!