annoying height

im a female,teen and im 6'0 tall, and it upsets me that guys at school freak out cause a female is taller than them, and i ask myself why cant guys just let it not get to them is it cause other guys will pick on them cause their GF is taller...or their ego.......what is it?! it really bugs me i think thats why guys back off cause of my height, i have guy friends but just friends...

Ok, take it from me, (im less than 5 feet tall) physical size, whether it be small or tall, can definitely affect guys attitudes towards you. Ive been through a lot of those "lets be friends" situations... and what ive found is:

The guys that matter wont care if you're taller or smaller...

I mean, would you really want to end up with a guy who was so immature as to even care how tall you were?

Be confident, and rely on your character to attract guys, cause the ones who like you genuinely for you will be the best ones

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Browneyedgirl

I was tall in High School too, but my experience was a little different. First let me say that teenage guys can't separate themselves from what their friends think and say. You can always find that guy who is an exception to the rule but most teenage guys want to fitin with everyone else. So I am sure there are alot of guys who really like you but they just are to shy to admit it.

In my situation. I was always the friends girl. Guys didn't mind being my friend, but they were scared to take that extra step. That was until I got to High School. In high school I blossomed because I knew I had something special. I read every fashion magazine I could get my hands on and I dressed the part.

Some guys still resisted, but I was like the fantasy girl in High School. I was always hooked up. I made sure I always looked like a model, my hair was always done, I dressed a little sexier than usual (not slutty though) there's a difference.

It worked, I had many dates in High School.

P.S. Hang around the basketball team, that worked for me too, and always have a outgoing friend around. That will ensure you will attract attention.

If this is totally not you write me back, I'll give you another solution.

Tall Girls Rule