Girlfriend upset by what happened while we weren't together.

jrgoodie

First off me and this girl have been dating on and off for 2yrs and have even talked of marriage and children and everything. The last time we broke up was in August. We hardly talked during this time and I knew she hit the dating scene again very quickly she even dated one guy for a month and a half or so and thought she was in love. Well about 3 weeks ago we started talking again and I was very unsure about getting back together with her but she begged and begged and expressed how sorry she was about everything and how she would be completely committed this time and that we would work. I took her back at the beginning of last week. Now when we broke up last I truly never thought she would be back...ever...and I knew that she was seeing other people as well. So I did what I wanted...I wound up sleeping with two different girls while we were broke up (not at the same time...one night stands that I regret)...she slept with 3 different guys while we were broke up (also not at the same time) I must say this bothers me a little bit but it bothers her so much that she can't stop thinking about and when she's with me she takes her frustration of it out on me...she has these images of me being with someone else all the time. But yet she is so ate up with this that she has broken off the relationship again because she can't deal with the thoughts she's having...I don't think it's a trust issue because I've always been faithful to this woman..always. My eyes never even strayed and if they did it was to say "What I have is so much better". What I'm wondering is ...Is she justified to feel this way...have I done something wrong here with what I did during the breakup...I feel if anyone should be upset it's me...she fell in love with some guy(and also slept with two others) and I feel that an emotional relationship is much more threatening than anything physical...Help me out.

• 4 weeks later...

I dated a girl for 4 years and it was up and down. We had sex all if the time with each other. When we broke up once she went on a date and it killed me but she was faitfull didnt do anything. I paid her back and went to a dance club and made out with some girl that night to feel better. Stupid mistake and it was a back and forth thing since than and now I cant live with out her...and now she is gone for good.

Your situation is different because we both never slept with anyone. I think you guys are both egual even though I couldnt do it. I would let her go because this thing is out of hand. Start over again with someone new and forget her. Stop doing the back and forth thing.