why do i feel this way?

I dont know who to tell, but i've been feeling down lately. I've just moved over to australia and started a new school. It's an all girl's school and the majority are asians. I'm asian, and when i look at the other girls, i feel so ugly. They're all so skinny and pretty, and the stuff they wear is pretty, and i know i dont feel good enough about myself to even wear a less than baggy tshirt with pride. I hate the way i look, and i cant stop comparing myself to other girls but everytime i feel lousy, another part of me is saying "Godamnit you deserve to feel this way. Look at you, the reason why you're a grunger in the first place isnt because of your love for the music and your guitar, it's because you loathe wearing the clothes normal girls wear because you're simply not worthy to even be considered female. You know you're not pretty, so dont even pretend to act as though you are cos you're not. You're better off dressing like a guy." And that's exactly what i do, i dress like a guy. I just hate feeling this way. It's really strange for me as well because when im around guys, i act like one, and when im with girls, i still act like a guy and at the end of the day, i feel like the ugliest, unsexiest person in the world who doesnt belong either of the two sexes. I just wish i was attractive, or less ugly, i wouldnt even mind being a tree.

Firstly how you dress is not who you are, underneath its your soul that matters. Your a teen so your feelings will be up and down and when you feel down its really down, you must find someway to be happy with yourself, what do you enjoy doing? Whenever you feel down imerse yourself in something.Starting a new school is always very tough, hang with it and try to seek out like minded people, there will be some you just have to look. Whatever you wear you are still beautiful, a lot of people who listen to the music you listen to tend to be insecure, i've been there believe me, its part of growing up (im only 19 btw so i can still remember pretty well) try can join some online communities about shows,games or books you like. Take solace in your music, you are an individual, take pride in that. Keep cool,

Blessed Be.

Young lady, your journey has begun.

There is one thing that you need to learn as a growing adult. If there is something about yourself that you don't like then, quickly, change it.

Perhaps you should try wearing something simple as a change and see if you like it. Perhaps a new skirt or a simple dress.

But either way, don't fret you will get through this. I'm sure many others view you as a very beautiful young lady.

Smile, you'll feel better.