I want to go out with her, but im really shy around her

I met this girl at work and i really like her. I want to go out with her and get to know her better, but im really shy around her. Im not really sure if she likes me or not. She acts different towards me all the time. She in none of my classes so the only time i can talk to her is once a week at work. I cant wait any longer so should i just tell her how i feel or try to get to know her better first?

it would be great if someone would help any reply is good

thanx

here the main problem is yur Shyness which is like a border covering yu from going ahead..

hey i think yu need to get off this shyness and go ahead. develop first yur inner strength to handle Yes/No to a start of a relationship. if yu think yu like this gal and wanna know whether she is interested in going out with yu, then find out by asking her. hey better know about her before asking her out. mm.. yu should know about her, get nice and then improve yur conversational skills.. Hey yu know much better!

So get yur self packed and go for it !! Goodluck.. byee.. take care..

got anymore problems yu can always write in anytime..

Women love me with confidence.

Although those words don't seem to soothing to you now. You need to approach her and tell her how you feel. But if you are not sure of your self or nervous. Then perhaps you should try to become her friend first.

Get to know her better so that you can become more relaxed and when you feel confident enough approach her and tell her your feelings. But either way tackle this, don't let it linger.

Good luck to you. 8)