How to make my Boyfriend Happy?? Hey females help me out!!

izabel

Me and my boyfrend are together now for two years now, we have known each other for 5 years. We love each other very much that we are planning to get together in future and everyone in my family and his family has also come to know about this. iam 19 and he is 22. And now the problems begins like: that i got insecure about our relationship and fought with him very badly without no reason, he met with an accident in his bike just after our fight and he is very upset after that, he is now acting very lazy, little different sometimes. Now i wanna keep him happy as before and give him all that he needs. I did ask him sorry for my fights and all.. But now i wanna make him happy and want him realize that i love him very much.. Plz do yu have any ideas? maybe great ideas hey plz if u got any ideas for me to make my fellow happy do write me ..

Girl, I don't know what to tell you. First off, I would start off by not starting anymore petty arguments with him. Life is to short to deal with extra bs and drama (I'm not telling you this to criticize, but i'm telling you this to help you out). Now think back, what first attracted him to you. What is it about you that made him chose you out of every other girl. Now use this to your advantage. Say it was... a mini skirt that for whatever reason to him looks better on you then anyone else. If this is still a weekness for him then baby girl, rock that mini skirt. (I'm not saying this to play games with him or manipulate him, but to gain his attention and let him acknowledge you and the reason why he is with you and continues to remain with you). Once you have gained his attention, show him that you are sorry(through your actions let him know that you love him and would never do anything intentinally to hurt him) and let him know that you also cherish him. Now baby girl, this should atleast wake him up out of this slumber or daze. Now from this point on you have to figure out what makes this man happy. It is you that has this hold on him, not me.

Let go of your insecurities and reach this level of woman-hood that he needs from you. But realize this, If he himself is not truly happy with himself, then there is no way for you to make him happy. Be a women and cherish your man.

• 9 months later...
  • 8 years later...

Archived