Should I ask out my hair stylist? Help!

I am really atracted to the girl that cuts my hair. I have a feeling that the attraction is mutual, but I'm not for sure. When she cuts my hair we talk about more personal things than most of the people I hear talking while getting their hair cut. She also seems very interested about me and my life. I'm not sure if she likes me enough to go out or if she is just doing her job and keeping me entertained while cutting my hair.

How can tell if she really likes me or is just doing her job? If she does, is this something that is the proper thing to do? Should I really ask somebody out while they are working? I just don't want to be rejected and then have her feel uncomfortable cutting my hair if she says no (because she does a good job cutting my hair!)

HELP!

Ah, hairstylist. Very very social creatures. They will have the tendency to talk about personal things with their clients on a regular basis. You really didn't give enough information about her to make a call here (like is she single). If you talk about personal things does she tell you personal things about herself? How long have you been going to her? My suggestion would be to go in early the next few times you go to get your hair cut and see if you can overhear what she talks to other clients about... either male or female. See if it's basically the same conversation she's having with you. Heck, do what one of my friends did. He had his hairstylist hook him up for a blind date with one of her single girlfriends. They went out and the hairstylist was with them (sort of a double date). The hairstylist and my friend ended up hooking up. Unfortunately, when he broke it off with her about 2 months later, he also had to find another hairstylist.

I completely agree with overcorrect she is very right. I would suggest doing the same thing. You might wanna even ask here where does she like to go for fun.

But heed this, if you do approach her and thing do go bad or she doesn't share your interests then it will never been the same when you go back to that salon.

But you'll do fine.