Am i being unreasonable

unlucky

i recently was seeing a girl for a couple of months.

It was pretty intense and i had really strong feelings for her.

My best friend met her the same time i did.

She dumped me and now they're good friends and spend a lot of time together.

He sleeps in her bed occasionally and seems to exclude me from anything they do together.

This makes me feel uncomfortable and i think i should say something to him, but some of my friends think that because we were never going out that she is fair game and i am being unreasonable.

What should i do?

Let it (and her) go.

She's obviously made a choice. Be her friend, but remember, she's going out with HIM now, so no matter what your history is with her, you have no right to behave in what is now an inappropriate manner. You'll lose both her's and his friendships if you do.

Their relationship is just that, theirs. It's a private and intimate situation, and you need to respect their privacy. Don't expect any info regarding it.

I'm sure both of them are feeling more than a little awkward around you as well, and I think the BEST thing you can do for all of you is to go out of your way to show them you're still friends. Even spell it out for them both (together). "I know we're all feeling a little funny because of the past, but I want us all to be good friends, and I think we can all do that. I'm happy that you two are together. Everything else is past history."

If they can handle it they will, if they can't well at least you tried, and took the high road.

Good luck!

My friend love has no bounds and there are no rules in war.

Your friend has done something that he should not have. Dating someone that a friend was formally intimate with is very sensitive and can cause problems. Have you discussed this with your friend?

Tell him how you feel and remind him that you would like to still be friends.

This is a very ackward situation. You might wanna back off from the both of them until you have more grounded yourself and gotten over the relationship completely.

Keep strong and don't do anything out of haste.

• 3 months later...