I want to ask her out but i don't know how

nfgfan

Hey I have a problem, see theres this girl I like and i want to ask her out but i don't know how. Our town is small and she works at the local grocery store.I go there frequently to see if I can talk to her but no words really come out except for HI AND BYE. She's nice and pretty she's shorter than me and she's a senior and im a sophomore: I'm 5"4 and she's 5"2 or 1.Anyways last year when I was a freshman i had her for PE and she used to come up and try to talk to me but I'm really shy with girls I like. I ***ed up because she tried to talk to me and I wouldn't say shit. I think she used to be into me but shes not anymore because i screwed up. .We still say hi to each other and her smile is si beautiful it make me melt inside. BUT I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO ASK HER OUT SO WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME. PLEASE IM BEGGING

Hello nfgfan.

Welcome to eNotalone.

You met a young lady at the local grocery store in your small hometown. You think you already blew it by not returning an interest in her a year ago while she had eyes for you.

Not to fear young lad, for I will be happy to offer some age-old scottish advice.

Let's start with your self-image. Look in the mirror and smile. How does it look? Now try a flirtatious smile that ladies would coo over. Are you doing it? Go ahead,..get off yer ass and do this. Now that you know how to perform the first step, let's move on to step two.

Flirting

Flirting is the key to a successful seduction. If you master flirting, you will master the art of seduction and vise versa. By flirting you will build a rapport. "Rapport" simply means that she likes to talk to you, and feels safe doing it. When you are flirting, you usually aren't talking about anything heavy or deep. You are probably talking about something fun, or silly. She feels pleasure, and you feel pleasure. This creates rapport.

Flirting lets you get to know her to see if you really want her.

By flirting with her, you may descover she's very sensitive and easily offended. If your flirting makes her angry or makes her want to cry, you probably don't want a relationship with this lady. She may come back with, "there's some things you just don't joke about". If she does and you know it was really nothing( in your opinion), you are now 'clued-in' that she's not a good match for you.

Flirting with Humor

Remember this, rfgfan: you want to make her laugh. If you can make her laugh (so long as she isn't laughing at your expense) then you are delighting her, and she'll be looking forward to seeing you again and again. You will lighten her day. **However, as most men know, women often find different things funny than men do. It's easy to misuse humor with women, and to frighten and offend them instead. With that in mind here are some do's and don'ts for flirting with humor.

Don'ts

Don't joke with a lady as roughly as you would with a guy, and don't make jokes about her appearance. This is very important. Never joke about her mistakes. If you drop something, it can be funny. Guys can even say way to go BoZo and you'll even laugh along with them. It's a much different case with women. They would be very offended if a joke was made after dropping anything.

Don't use physical humor with women.

Guys play with each other using physical humor. They play-punch each other, give noogies and generally get roudy together. Men find this great fun but it just doesn't work on women. Just don't do it.

Don't make yourself the butt on any jokes.

This is VERY IMPORTANT. Remember this, when a woman meets you, she may be deciding what position you will have in her life. Will you be a lover? A friend? Someone she avoids? She's trying to figure out what level of respect to give you, and one way she figures that out is by watching how you treat yourself. If you make jokes at your own expense, she knows that you aren't worth wasting time on.

Do's

Do make "creative misinterpretations." When you approach a woman, you've got to be alert and have your eyes open. Look for the details in her appearance or in what she is doing that you can safely make jokes about. You do this by putting a new spin on something normal. I do this with a local bank teller by asking her,"Do you get to keep a percentage of all the money you take in each day?" My attempt is to creatively misinterpret something in her environment and use it to flirt.

Always try to make your misinterpretations complimentary for her. Like you could misinterpret this girl you are interested in as a "Grocery Goddess".

Do SMILE and Say "Hi" Your expression is an important part of your behavior. When you approach a woman to flirt, it's best to be relaxed and to smile, make eye contact, and say "hi." Too many gentlemen approach flirting in a non-playful manner. They don't look relaxed and they don't sound relaxed, so as you can guess-they aren't received well.

Do ask her about things she knows. Work related questions are good, as are questions about personal appearance. One good line is "What is the story behind that...?" If, for instance, she is wearing an unusual necklace, you might say "What a beautiful necklace you are wearing. What's the story behind it?"

Do ask questions. After all, you want to find out about her, and asking the right questions can give important information. It's not interrogation, so don't badger her with questions, but do make inquiries about what she cares about.

I'm sure you'll do fine with this young lady. Just remember to show confidence, but DON'T be arrogant. Also make sure you stand tall, head up shoulders slightly back, and you are well-groomed. Fine-tune yourself and you will shine brighter than those around you.

Good luck.

Take Care/ *Godspeed-(*prosperous journeying) 8)

grneyedscotsman

• 1 month later...

HEY MAN I WAS JUST LIKE YOU AND STILL AM YOU HAVE PROBABLY

MESSED UP WITH THIS GIRL ,I NO BECAUSE I HAVE DONE IT MYSELF I

AM REALLY NICE AND WAS ALWAYS FALLING FOR GIRLS AND JUST

WANTING TO BE NICE TO THEM AND BY DOING THIS I WAS TOLD BY

MANY WOMEN THOUGHT I COULD WIN HER HEART ,TOTALLY UNTRUE BY

BEING A NICE SHY GUY I HAVE HAD NO DATES EVER I AM 23 YEARS OLD

AND HAVE DONE LOTS OF MODDELING THE FACT IS WOMEN WILL LIE

THEY TELL YOU THEY WANT SOMEONE NICE LOOKING AND NICE BUT ITS

NOT TRUE IF YOU WANT TO AVOID MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES I DID

TREAT HER BADLY I AM NOT SURE HOW ALSO YOU MUST MUST MUST