Love advice for men, not for teens

I love her so much but I am confused now. One year ago I have met her. At that time she have had a good time with her boyfriend. Only for fun, I flirted her to satisfy my wish to be loved. I have tried to please her, show her my feeling, let her know my deep love for her... It is rediculous that I gradually fall in love with her. I frequently meet her, eating, shopping and having sex, and she says that she loves me, respects me and will be misery if I go away. One day I knew that she went out and spent a night with her boyfriend. I was upset, angry and sad. I asked her about that night but she refused and said nothing. I told her I do not accept this situation, ask her to make her decision: leave her boyfriend or to leave me. Then I did not meet or call her, tried to forget her, went around with my friends looking for a new girlfriend. My sad is down little by litle. But after over 2 weeks she called me and insisted to meet me because she has something to talk to me and she does not want to lose me. She is 25 old and I am 40. The gap in aging makes me so far do not believe in her love. Then I decided not to mention at other things such as her boyfriend. If I feel good at her, just come to her and do not think about anything more. Acknowledge that she still has her own life, her own feeling with freedom.

With this reason, I decided to meet her again, try to please her and make her happy. From that time I no longer ask her about anything. Indeed I love her but I still feel sad and still want to go away. Please help me with your advice

- What is the worst in this situation?

- Can I continue with her until I get/keep her completely? In this case advice me the way/method to do

- Or better to go away with sadness

Thanks for your advice

Steven

Run, run far away as fast as you can. You seem to have already accepted the inevitability of the situation, and it's time to move forward, not look back and try to reconstruct the past. If she can't find herself able to focus on you and you alone, then the small bits of the so-called relationship you have with her will never be a firm enough structure to base your future together on. It seems as though that it's part of your nature to want to be the 'helper', the 'fixer', the 'nurturer', but such an unbalanced level of commitment (she being the 'taker', the 'patient') will never allow this relationship to survive.

Sorry, but you're looking for honest thoughts, not a rosy picture.

Hope this helps!