are these enough hints that she wants me to ask her out

there this girl i like a lot, im in one of her classes ( mechanics ) and im workin in her group of 4 girls and 2 boy. ill list the stuff she has done plz help me i wanna ask her out but i dont wanna be rejected to i wanna lower my chances of being rejected.

- when ever she talk to me witch is alot in class she stares into my eyes wath a smile on her face

- she always comes up to me to read the next step of the work we are doing.

- she happy and careful

- she is single

- i gave her a picture of me and she was so happy but she wanted me to write somthing on the back to her so i did and i put my phone number

- when i come into class late she yells out Chris is with us thats me

- she got scared once and came and gave me a hug

- when we were doing a brake job and we were putting the tires back on her and her friend were puting one tirer on and she said chris can do it like nothing

PLZ...... HELP me , tell me if its time to ask her out now

Those are pretty sure cut signs that the girl is interested in you. I mean, the gazind into your eyes when you two are talking, and the whole thing about her giving you a hug when she was scared. That means that she felt safe with you. THATS A GOOD THING!!! I think you should ask her on a date, but you want to take it slow. Don't go to fast. Next time you see her in class ask her if she wants to go see a movie or go bowling with you. If you have her number you can even do it that way. But to answer your question, YES IT IS TIME TO ASK HER!!!

Hope I helped